This policy sets out how Michael Mount Waldorf School treats information that is received and / or collected through your use of our site.
The information we collect
- Every time you browse/use our site we may record the following information: transactional information based on activities on the website, Internet Protocol address, browser information and application numbers, Cookies; and Geographical location.
- Should you wish to subscribe to receive certain information on offer on our site, we may request that you provide certain additional information. You may choose to ‘unsubscribe’ from receiving these at any time.
- When you sign up, subscribe, fill out a form, comment, send us an e-mail or ask us to respond to you or when you communicate with us in any other way, we retain the information that you have included in the respective Communication as well as our responses to such Communication. We may associate such information with information received from other channels such as your site usage information.
- We will never sell your information.
- We will never share your information unless we are required by law to do so.
- We respect your right to privacy and are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we can prevent such access.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and how users interact with these pages. We may use the information collected to optimize performance, improve usability, provide additional or customized offerings and to make sure things are working properly.
- This site includes links to and from other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and such inclusion does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by us.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked site/s or information. You are knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks of using third party sites and we shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such third party sites and your usage of them.
- Should you have any questions or concerns about this Data and Privacy and Policy, please see the ‘Contact Us’ tab on this site and let us know.
Date of last update to this document: March 2016