Vision, Mission & Values
- To work out of Anthroposophy and Rudolf Steiner’s Image of Man.
- To enable learners to develop their full potential and meet their destiny as free and responsible individuals.
- To nurture conscious, creative, independent thinkers.
- To foster reverence, respect and responsibility for the community and nature.
- To establish a strong self-sustaining school.
- To educate and prepare students, teachers and parents to meet the needs and challenges of the 21st century.
- To deepen our understanding of the Waldorf curriculum.
- To play an active role in the ongoing development of education in our country.
“… to awaken what is
within the human being …”
“… to develop free
human beings who are able
to impart purpose and direction to their lives.”
– Rudolf Steiner
Painting by Elisa Kirigin
- Ethical and moral responsibility
- Transparency and accountability
- Respect for all of humanity and for the individual at any age
- Independence, free thinking, self-respect and pride in achievement
- Honouring the family
- Empathetic social awareness
- Service to community and society
- Respect for all of life
- Reverence for nature
- Healthy bodies and minds
- Creating a brighter future for all by instilling an appreciation for the past, driving active participation in the present and creating an understanding of the integral part each individual can play in shaping the future.